Operator, Inspector & Supervisor user interfaces for Oracle Quality
A touch-screen interface to efficiently capture and validate data from various sources and post it to Oracle Quality.
- Segmentation of Quality Elements for efficient Capture
- One time entry for Shift Data. (Data related to instruments or ambient conditions that is fairly static)
- Operator Data can be configured as Run-In & Run-Out where one Quality Entry is composed of two readings, or as RUN only, where one Quality Entry is composed of a single reading.
- Inspector interface supports four types of inspections for Startup, In Process, In-Process Final & Final. Ability to configure what elements are accepted at each stage of inspection.
- Validated input
- Configurable validation on Quality Elements. Validation from Specs or directly from your Product Information Management System/li>
- Supervisor Approval & Monitoring by Department
- Ability to monitor Operator & Inspector data entry.
- Sample Size based or Discrepancy based approval.
- Monitor Operator Time & ability to force logoff operators
- Instant messaging ability between Supervisor, Inspectors & Operators
- WIP Transaction & Machine, Resource Time Logging
- Transact Common WIP actions like Move, Issue, Complete & Scrap from within the user interface
- Ability to log time against jobs with a start / stop time entry.
- Per machine dashboards displaying status, yield, AQL & other results