Why Join Inyxa?
We are always looking for smart individuals who think out of the box and love to create solutions to solve business challenges while applying new technologies.
Current Openings in USA
Inyxa LLC has an opening for the position of Senior Oracle Apps Developer.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer/Information Science, Engineering any, Technology or related and 2 yrs of experience to work on techno-functional expertise in the Financial, CRM & Supply Chain modules of Oracle EBS. Good knowledge of developing RICE Components. In-depth working experience in Stored Procedures, handling complex SQL queries & scripts, batch processing, designing & maintaining physical or logical data models. Good communication and analytical troubleshooting skills. Experience in customer facing role.
Work location is Rolling Meadows, IL with required travel to client locations throughout the USA. Please mail resumes to 3501 Algonquin Rd, Suite 608, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 (or) e-mail to : email@example.com
Current Openings in India
Location: India (NCR or Hyderabad)
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
– Ability to design, develop, implement complex requirement.
– Experience with developing new user-facing features using React.js
– Strong experience on MVC, AngularJS/ ReactJS is preferable.
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
– Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
– Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and above (Web forms and MVS).
– Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, RDBMS data structure.
– Microsoft Certification will be an added advantage.
Job Duties :
– Write maintainable and effective code base
– Follow best practices for test driven environment, and continuous integration.
– Design, develop, test and implement end-to-end requirement
– Contribute to all phases of development life cycle
– Perform unit testing and troubleshooting applications
Location: India (NCR and/or Hyderabad)
– Must have completed B.E, B.Tech or MCA
– Must have completed an object-oriented language programming course
– Must have had at least 65% marks & above in X, XII and all semesters of college
– Should have good communication skills
– Must be available to join immediately.